Self-Paced, Online Course
Linkedin Training Course
Linkedin Training is a comprehensive, online social media training course comprised of HD training videos and step-by-step online training tutorials from Eric Schwartzman, the coauthor of “Social Marketing to the Business Customer,” the first book on B2B social media.
Linkedin Training teaches you how to use the world’s largest online business network of professionals effectively and responsibly for work. Linkedin Training is entirely online, so you can watch it at your own pace on your desktop, your smart phone or your tablet.
- Over 1.5 hours of essential Linkedin Training
- Over 3 hours of supplemental Linkedin Training
Leverage the world’s largest online professional network with more than 200 million members in over 200 countries and territories, 2 million company pages and corporate hiring managers from 85 of the Fortune 100.
Get video training demos on how to use all the advanced features Linkedin offers strategically, including demos of their mobile app and tablet app, and start using the power of Linkedin build stronger relationships, develop new business and generate leads.
Linkedin Training includes:
- Over 33 lectures and 4.5 hrs of content!
- How to Optimize your Profile
- How to get a vanity URL to your Linkedin Profile
- Tips and Tricks for Accelerating the Growth of Your Network
- How to Hide Your Connections
- How to See Who’s Been Viewing Your Profile
- How to Evaluate a Linkedin Group Before You Join It
- Group Networking Best Practices
- Embed Profile Badges on any Website
- Embed Share Buttons on any Website
- Crowdsource Industry News with Linkedin Today
- Use Sign-In with Linkedin Buttons
- How to Use the iPhone Linkedin App
- How to Use the iPad Linkedin App
- Branded B2B Social Networks
- B2B Social Networking Strategy
- Managing B2B Social Networks
- The ROI of B2B Social Networking
- And much, much more
Linkedin Training comes with over 3 hours of exclusive supplemental content including:
- Tanglble, applied Linkedin marketing tips and strategy from Linkedin developer advocate Kirsten Jones
- Korn/Ferry International [NYSE:KFY] Executive Vice-President Don Spetner on the impact of Linkedin on the executive recruiting industry
- Rachel Happe (@rhappe), principal at the Community Roundtable, an online resource for community practitioners on why B2B communities are more sustainable
- Mark Yolton, Sr. V.P. of SAP Community Network on what it takes to maintain a successful B2B social network