Self-Paced, Online Training
Social Media Management Training
Social media management training from the top-rated, longest-running social media training provider, accessible on your computer, smart phone or tablet. Learn how to capitalize on the opportunities of social media in the workplace.
The first step to effective social media marketing is social media training. Whether you’re a social media manager, an executive or an entry-level employee, this comprehensive online course is for you.
- 2.75 hours of essential social media management training
- Nearly 3.5 hours of supplemental social media management training
Includes video tutorials and training videos on how to use social media tools and social media services effectively and responsibly at work.
Social Media Management Training includes:
- Understanding social business: appropriate use cases, value proposition and the business case
- Key concepts: control vs. credibility, rules of engagement and applications for organizations
- Disruptive impact of social media
- How social media impacts reputation
- Social media strategies and tactics
- Understanding and measuring HTML and RSS
- Hands-On Demo: Launch a blog and embed images, videos, PowerPoints and newsfeeds
- Hands-On Demo: Record and post audio to a blog from a smart phone
- Hands-On Demo: Live stream video to a blog from a smart phone
- Best Practices: How the US Dept. of Defense uses social media without compromising operational security
- Best Practices: How Public Service of New Hampshire used social media to communicate during the worst ice storm in state history
- Best Practices: How Toyota socialized their online newsrooms to live stream the Prius reveal on the web
- Why the future of social media is local and mobile
- And much, much more.
Social media management is a critical component of reputation management and crisis communications. Use this online social media training to make sure your employees are up to speed on the latest social media tools and services. Or update your professional skills to compete in today’s digital job market.
Social Media Management Training includes the following exclusive, supplemental training materials to support advanced digital literacy professional development:
- New York Times Social Columnist Philip Galanes on Netiquette
- Case Study: Avery Dennison and Johns Hopkins on Private Social Networks Behind the Firewall
- Salesforce.com Chatter VP of Product Marketing Robin Daniels, (@robin_daniels) discusses the business case for internal social networks
- Barbara Burfeind, Defense Visual Information Chief at the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense on using social media during the Haiti Earthquake
- SlideShare founder Rashmi Sinha on using the social web for B2B lead generation
Learn social media management anytime, anywhere on any device.