Online Social Media Training Course
Facebook for Business Training Course
Facebook Training teaches you how to use the world’s largest online social network effectively and responsibly in this comprehensive, self-paced online social media training course. Facebook training is an online, self-paced course comprised of live action HD video demos and exercises, so you can watch it at your own pace on your desktop, your smart phone or your tablet. Here’s what you get:
- Certificate of Achievement
- Over 3 hours of essential Facebook Training
- Over 5 hours of supplemental Facebook Training
Facebook accounts for 1 of every 5 page views. Half the population of North America uses it. And the social networking giant amasses 2.7 billion “likes” every day and more than 425 million access via mobile apps.
But unless you’re familiar with the features and mechanics of the service, connecting with influencers and customers to drive measurable business results is highly unlikely.
Learn how to use Facebook’s advanced features for business and accelerate your digital literacy. Find out how to master Facebook.com, the Facebook mobile app, Instragram, Foursquare and even Pinterest and Google Plus to achieve business objectives.
Facebook Training includes:
- Over 41 lectures and 8.5 hrs of content!
- How to use Facebook Pages
- The business case for being active on Facebook
- All about newsfeeds, status updates, apps and profiles
- How to get a Facebook vanity URL and embed a profile badge on a website
- How memorialize the profile of a deceased Facebook member
- How to search Facebook status updates on public profiles
- Facebook’s terms of service, Timeline, covers and promotions
- How Greenpeace hijacked Nestle’s Facebook Page
- What Ducati Motorcycles did wrong when they integrated Facebook into their website
- How Amazon leveraged Facebook’s social web to power personal recommendations
- What happened when BP’s Facebook Page was buried under an avalanche of comments
- How to use Google Plus, the latest social network, and the business case for being there
- How to use Pinterest for Business, and when it makes the most sense to leverage this social network
- How to use the Facebook mobile app and how to upload photos from Instagram and Check-Ins from Foursquare
- And much, much, more